Earn 11 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: W0133-1638028
- Mfr #: W0133-1638028
1977-1985 Mazda GLC Oil Filter - Denso
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
DENSO First Time Fit oil filters feature a heavy-duty steel case to resist distortion, dual-layer filtration media for maximum engine protection, a molded, pre-lubricated o-ring to prevent leakage, and a silicone anti-drain back valve to protect the engine against damaging wear on cold start-up.
- Heavy-duty steel case resists distortion.
- Pre-lubricated molded o-ring provides superior sealing over generic filters.
- Unique torque stopper design prevents leaks from under torquing . Dual-layer filtration media for greater oil filtration.
- Silicone anti-drain back valve prevents rough starts.
- Traps contaminants for increased engine protection.
Warranty Information: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: Hatchback, FWD, Hatchback, Sedan, FWD, Wagon, RWD
- 1977-1985: All Submodels; All Engines;
by Jackhh, June 9, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Superior to or equal to OEM product, Right price, fast delivery. Will buy again.