1993-1997 Mazda MX-6 Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Monroe - Monroe OESpectrum, Front, Driver Side, Black, Twin-tube, Strut assembly, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
MONROE OESPECTRUM SHOCK ABSORBERS
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Absorbers are engineered using Tenneco Exclusive Twin Technology Active Control System. Specialized for foreign nameplate, these twin-tube dampeners have advanced internal damping control design with Impact Control Valve (ICV) that provide exceptional handling in any driving condition, and a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston that isolate impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Monroe Strut-Mate Boot Kit with jounce bumper sold separately.
- Series: Monroe OESpectrum
- Location: Front, Driver Side
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collapsed Length: 12.25 in.
- Extended Length: 18 in.
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
- 1993-1997: All Submodels; All Engines;