DAYCO AUTOMATIC BELT TENSIONER ASSEMBLY -- Designed to maintain constant tension on serpentine belt drives; Features a patented flat spring design that provides less operating range variations in tension, reduces the risk of premature accessory bearing failure, and lessens the risk of belt squeal and slippage or poor accessory performance; Designed with a Teflon strip wound within the spring to resist abrasion; A heavy-duty cast aluminum arm offers additional strength and less distortion, an aluminum retainer ring locks the spring case and arm together and seals against corrosion, a thermoplastic rubber spring slot plug keeps out harmful contaminants, and a rubber O-ring seals against dust and grime; The lubricated nylon pivot tube bushing and spring bushing promote quieter performance, while the zinc coated mounting bolt resists rust and is concentric for a more even degree of constant tension; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Belt Tensioner Material: Aluminum
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Fit note: Truck
This product fits the following Mazda Tribute submodels
- 2009-2010: GX; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 7"
- 2009-2010: i; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 7"
- 2008-2008: i; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN Z"