2001-2004 Mazda Tribute Fuel Pump - Replacement - Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Fitment Info
OE Replacement Fuel Pump Module Assembly - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE replacement auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Pressure Sensor Included: Yes
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Replaces OE Number: YL8Z9H307BC
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2004-2004: ES; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 1"
- 2004-2004: LX; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 1"
- 2001-2004: DX; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2001-2003: ES; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2001-2003: LX; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2001-2002: DX; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
3 times a charm by dakine, December 1, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The replacement from the original purchase was fast. Unfortunately the product that was the replacement also failed. The problem was a plastic separation where the product joins, causing the initial problem of no pressure coming from the fuel pump. I changed it once and it failed after the initial trial run 30 min. As mentioned the replacement service was good. I receive the second pump, replaced that one, only to work 4 days. I took it to my mechanic ,perplexed and guess what he found no pressure coming from the tank. Reluctantly, I agreed to have him change it because I thought no way was it the pump He replaced it with another brand and it has work fine since. Here lies the problem. I have the defective pump ready to ship back. I need an authorization. I also have a receipts for a replacement pump and labor for 500 bucks. How can you help?