Earn 19 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: W0133-1639782
- Mfr #: W0133-1639782
1968-1971 Mercedes Benz 280SEL Oil Filter - Hengst
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Hengst oil filters effectively clean the circulating oil of dust, metal particles, soot particles and miscellaneous contaminants. Only clean oil reaches the lubrication and bearing points. Hengst oil filters are also characterized by resistance to high temperatures extreme mechanical long-term stability against sudden changes in pressure and resistance to aggressive components in the oil, thereby fully satisfying the ever-evolving demands for use in advanced modern engines.
Only the latest generation of filter media are used, with added synthetic fibers, impregnation and high filtration grades with a large dirt-holding capacity. Additional characteristics are high-quality seals and gaskets as well as a secure and reliable connection between the seal, end cap and filter paper.
Canister Type Oil Filter Kit
The canister type oil filter kits are part of Hengst’s environmentally friendly and easy-to-service ENERGETIC® concept. For service, only the filter insert needs to be replaced. The valves, screw-on cover and the aluminum housing that contains the oil filter insert remain on the engine block for their entire service life.
Unscrewing the cap opens the automatic drain valve and the dirty oil flows through a separate channel directly into the oil pan. The clipped-on filter insert is then extracted from the housing quickly and easily, without the service technician ever having to come into contact with the oil.
The filter inserts are characterized by high filtration grades and operational reliability. Long service intervals significantly reduce service costs. The use of recycled materials also makes it possible to dispose of the pure-grade filter inserts economically and ecologically by incineration.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Extreme mechanical long-term stability against sudden changes in pressure.
- Only the latest generation of filter media is used, with added synthetic fibers, impregnation and high filtration grades with a large dirt-holding capacity.
- High-quality seals and gaskets as well as a secure and reliable connection between the seal, end cap and filter paper.
Warranty Information: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- 1968-1971: All Submodels; All Engines;