Earn 159 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: W0133-1830705
- Mfr #: W0133-1830705
1997-2000 Mercedes Benz C230 Manual - Bentley - Repair manual
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Hardcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
over 1275 photos illustrations and diagrams
includes over 600 electrical wiring diagrams
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W202) Service Manual: 1994-2000 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class from 1994 to 2000. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Mercedes-Benz owner, this manual helps you understand, care for and repair your car.
Click here to view an excerpt from this manual: 00.04 - Maintenance Fuel Filter Service
Models and engines covered
- C 220, 4-cylinder 2.2 liter (M 111)
- C 230, 4-cylinder 2.3 liter (M 111)
- C 230 Kompressor, 4-cylinder 2.3 liter (M 111)
- C 280, 6-cylinder 2.8 liter (M 104)
- C 280, V6 2.8 liter (M 112)
- 4-speed automatic (1994-1996)
- 5-speed automatic (1997-2000)
- Covers Mercedes-Benz C-Class models 1994-2000 based on the W202 platform, sold from 1994 through 2000.
- Maintenance procedures from changing the ATF to replacing the cabin air filter. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it. Step-by-step cylinder head cover and cylinder head removal and installation.
- Cooling system and radiator service.
- Fuel injection and ignition system diagrams and explanations.
- Information about advanced technical features such as variable intake manifold, traction control and stability control.
- Suspension repair procedures.
- Brakes, steering and ABS troubleshooting and repair.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body, hood and sunroof repairs and adjustments.
- Electrical system service, with an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
- Comprehensive wiring schematics, including power distribution and grounds.
- Mercedes-Benz OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Mercedes-Benz factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
For additional technical content for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class models from 1994 through 2000, visit our online technical library by clicking below.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1994-2000 (W202)
Publishing note: Prior to August 2011, this book was published in a softcover edition (ISBN 978-0-8376-1572-1)
Warranty Information: All sales are final on paper repair manuals.
- Type: Repair manual
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Language: English
- Notes: This is a vehicle specific repair manual
- Fit note: Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W202) Repair Manual: 1994-2000
- 1997-2000: All Submodels; All Engines;