1983-1984 Mercury Capri Catalytic Converter - Eastern - Eastern Standard, 49-state legal - no CA shipments, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Eastern Catalytic Converter
World-class quality and innovation have made Eastern the best converter manufacturer in the business. 100% of Eastern's research and development efforts goes into making the finest aftermarket and original equipment catalytic converters on the market. Each Eastern catalytic converter uses advanced materials design which retains maximum engine output and maximizes catalytic efficiency. Eastern's proprietary NANO technology chemistry yields highly efficient loadings for lower cost and better converter efficiency.
- 3-way catalyst style
- 2-bolt spin type inlet
- 2-bolt spin type outlet
- 48 in. overall length
- Oval body
- Single inlet and outlet configuration
- 49-state legal; Not legal in California and other states adopting California Emissions Standards; Not for sale or use in California and other states adopting California Emissions Standards; Cannot be shipped to California and such states
- Series: Eastern Standard
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Tube Material: Aluminized steel
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Catalyst Substrate Material: Ceramic honeycomb
- Dimensions: 48 in. overall length
- Warranty: 5-year or 50,000-mile Eastern limited warranty
- 1984-1984: RS Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"
- 1983-1984: GS; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"
- 1983-1983: Base; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"
- 1983-1983: Black Magic; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"
- 1983-1983: Crimson Cat; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"
- 1983-1983: L; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"