1989-1993 Mercury Cougar Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 22.44 x 18.06 x 1 in. core size, 1.38 in. inlet size, 1.5 in. outlet size, 1.75 x 18.5 in. top header, 3 x 18.5 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 10 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Core Dimensions: 22.44 x 18.06 x 1 in.
- Number of Rows: 1
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.38 in.
- Notes: 1.75 x 18.5 in. top header; 3 x 18.5 in. bottom header
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.5 in.
- Replaces DPI Number: 1095
- Replaces OE Number: E9SZ8005B
- Replaces Partslink Number: FO3010122
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1989-1993: XR-7; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1991-1992: LS; 8 Cyl 5.0L;
- 1989-1992: LS; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
As advertised... by Sam, February 17, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Customer service was very good and followed through as they said they would. Very happy with my purchase. Product is as advertised and has corrected my cooling problem. Will look to deal with them again in the future.