Earn 357 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Set of 2
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(2 customer reviews)
- Part #: E35GD7076
- Mfr #: GD7076
2005-2008 Mercury Mariner Brake Disc - EBC - EBC 3GD Sport, Front, Driver And Passenger Side, 10.94 in. Diameter, Cast iron, Dimpled and slotted
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Keep your brake system cool with EBC 3GD Sport Series Brake Discs. These discs have wide aperture slots that draw cool air into the braking contact area, thereby reducing excess heat and preventing brake fade. During wet conditions, the slots help wick water away from the rotors while removing dirt, dust, debris, and gases created by heavy braking. Moreover, the slots maintain flat and parallel pad wear, keeping optimum pad contact throughout the life of the discs and pads. And, unlike other slotted discs that produce a lot of air noise, 3GD Sport Series Brake Discs only have three slots, making them more pleasant to the ear.
- 5 x 4.5 in. bolt pattern
- 10.94 in. disc diameter
- Made from precision machined, high quality gray iron that went through extensive testing and rigorous quality control
- Dimple drilled to avoid stress cracks
- Slotted to avoid the record grooves or galling common with non-slotted rotors
- New black anodized EBC finish provides great looks whilst preventing corrosion
These discs are ideal for use with EBC upgrade sport pads. Install them yourself with EBC Instructional Video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately).
- Series: EBC 3GD Sport
- Location: Front, Driver And Passenger Side
- Material: Cast iron
- Design: Dimpled and slotted
- Quantity Sold: Set of 2
- Recommended Use: Street performance
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Construction: Vented
- Diameter: 10.94 in.
- Disc Finish: Black zinc-plated
- Hat Finish: Black zinc-plated
- Replaces OE Number: 5L8Z1125AA, 5L8Z1125BA
- Warranty: 3-month or 5,000-mile EBC warranty excluding wear and tear or race use
- Fit note: Sport Utility, 4WD, Sport Utility, FWD
- 2008-2008: Base; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, VIN Z"
- 2008-2008: Hybrid; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "ELECTRIC/GAS, VIN H"
- 2005-2008: All Submodels; All Engines;
- 2006-2007: Convenience; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "VIN H"
- 2006-2007: Convenience; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "VIN Z"
- 2006-2007: Hybrid; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "VIN H"
- 2006-2007: Hybrid; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "VIN Z"
- 2005-2005: Base; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
Best Rotor set out there. by Chooofoojoo, June 2, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
While overkill for most owners of Ford Escapes, I do a TON of mountain pass driving in Colorado, and really put my brakes through the ringer on a day to day basis and want the best performing brakes I could get. These rotors are hands down the best you can get for the Ford Escape / Mazda Tribute. My set came perfectly machined/cast with an attractive black coating on them to abate corrosion. Install was a breeze, and the break in with new pads was remarkably quick. Pedal feel was noticeably firmer than before with blank rotors, I attribute this to the cooler running and 'cleaner' pad/rotor interface these rotors give. Overall the best value purchase one can make for a premium brake set-up on their car. A+ product!
Nice product for price by Jim, June 28, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I was able to put premium pads and rotors on my Tribute for half of what shops wanted. The EBC parts look good, fit right and work great.