1995-2000 Mercury Mystique Accessory Belt Tension Pulley - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Notes: 3 in. OD; 1.22 in. W; Flat; With steel flange
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: To 3/98
- 1996-2000: LS; 6 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, VIN L"
- 1995-2000: GS; 6 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, VIN L"
- 1998-1998: GS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, VIN 3"
- 1995-1995: GS Spree; 6 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, VIN L"
- 1995-1995: LS Young America; 6 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, VIN L"
Works for Me by Wrench Lock, February 27, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Overall, this is priced right and seems to be equal to OEM quality. I'd say this shouldn't take over 15 minutes to install, but I had to find a washer to raise the clearance on the outer bearing cover. Bought this for a 2002 Grand Am because of excessive chirping, plus that was the prognosis was that my "mechanic" said I needed. What I really needed was my Power Steering Pulley realigned. There IS a difference between chirping and squealing belts. And most times it's not a belt problem! Know what the difference is, and narrow-down your possibilities. Have fun!