Earn 114 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- 2-wheel set
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: E35UD598
- Mfr #: UD598
2001-2005 Mercury Sable Brake Pad Set - EBC - EBC Ultimax, Front, Kevlar, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Replace your worn out brake pads with new EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. Manufactured according to OE specifications, these long lasting pads completely eliminate brake judder and reduce brake disc wear by up to 50 percent. It's common practice to replace stock discs when replacing pads, but with Ultimax, your discs can last two pad sets. This means that with EBC Ultimax Brake Pads, you get to enjoy big savings and high performance braking over a good period of time.
- Manufactured from a semi-metallic compound with aramid soft fibers
- With center slots and edge chamfers plus noise reduction shims on the reverse
- EBC red Brake-In surface coating conditions rotors after installation allowing pads to quickly deliver their stopping power
- Hardware and wear leads included where fitted as standard by factory
- Long lasting high friction pad designed for non-sport urban driving on all sedans, SUVs, and light trucks
Install these brake pads with the help of EBC's Instructional Video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately).
- Series: EBC Ultimax
- Location: Front
- Material: Kevlar
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: 2-wheel set
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Asbestos Free: Yes
- Does Not Include: Brake sensor
- Includes: Shims
- Warranty: 3-month or 5,000-mile EBC warranty excluding wear and tear or race use
- Fit note: Sedan, FWD, Wagon, FWD
- 2005-2005: Platinum Edition; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2002-2005: GS; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2002-2005: LS; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2002-2004: LS Premium; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2001-2001: GS; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, VIN S"
- 2001-2001: GS; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, VIN U"
- 2001-2001: LS Premium; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, VIN S"
- 2001-2001: LS Premium; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, VIN U"
- 2001-2001: LS; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "FLEX, VIN 2"
- 2001-2001: LS; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, VIN S"
- 2001-2001: LS; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, VIN U"
by punchingbag, March 31, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This is my second set of pads. I have doubled the life of my brake job by doing it myself. These pads have allowed my mechanic become somewhat of a stranger. I never would have believed there is such a gap in quality of parts. Now my former mechanic doesn't seem so Fair.