2007-2011 Mini Cooper Brake Pad Set - EBC - EBC Greenstuff 2000, Rear, Organic, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Designed especially for sport compacts, muscle cars, and premium American- and European-built sedans, the EBC Greenstuff 2000 line of brake pads is the perfect choice for high performance braking during spirited street driving. Made with organic man-made aramid fibers such as DuPont Kevlar or Twaron, Greenstuff 2000 boasts of a nominal friction coefficient of 0.55. Additionally, each pad has its surface finished with EBC Brake-In coating to guarantee you a high initial brake effect. With Greenstuff 2000, you are free to cruise leisurely along highways without worry.
- Emits less dust than equivalent semi-metallic pads
- Proven in tests to stop a vehicle 20 feet sooner than stock pads
- Reduces heat fade and rotor wear
- Fully shimmed, chamfered, and slotted for silent braking
- Features EBC Brake-In surface coating to accelerate pad bed in after installation
- Greenstuff pads are for spirited street driving
Install these brake pads with the help of EBC's instructional video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately).
- Series: EBC Greenstuff 2000
- Location: Rear
- Material: Organic
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: 2-wheel set
- Recommended Use: Street performance
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Asbestos Free: Yes
- Does Not Include: Brake sensor
- Includes: Shims
- Warranty: 3-month or 5,000-mile EBC warranty excluding wear and tear or race use
- Fit note: Hatchback, FWD, With Work Package, Hatchback, FWD, Without John Cooper Works GP Kit, Hatchback, FWD
- 2009-2011: S Clubman; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "Turbocharged"
- 2007-2011: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 2007-2011: S; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "Turbocharged"
- 2009-2010: John Cooper Works Clubman; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "Turbocharged"
- 2007-2008: S; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "Supercharged"