1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Tie Rod End - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Outer, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT TIE ROD END
This Replacement Tie Rod End is comparable to OE specifications and standards to consistently produce the right amount of preload and steering effort. Features a forged and heat-treated housing, premium seal, and bearing with grease grooves for better and efficient performance.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Outer
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Adjustability: Adjustable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Greasable: Yes
- Notes: 2.87 in. stud center to end; M10-1.25R rod thread; Female rod type; 0.53 in. top stud diameter; 0.59 in. bottom stud diameter; M10-1.25 stud thread
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1991-1999: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1991-1999: SL; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1991-1999: VR-4; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1995-1996: Spyder SL; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1995-1996: Spyder VR-4; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
Wrong Purchase by , September 29, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I ordered this part but it was for a coupe not a sedan which is what I own. APW refunded my money minus the restock fee without any problems.