Earn 235 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- FREE SHIPPING
- 2-wheel set
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P15K681
- Mfr #: K681
1990-2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Brake Disc and Pad Kit - Powerstop - Powerstop Evolution (Z16), Front, 10.08 inches Disc Diameter
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
PowerStop 1-Click Evolution Brake Kits contain everything you need to upgrade your braking system. Drilled and slotted brake rotors help keep brake temperatures down, while the Powerstop Evolution Ceramic Pads reduce brake noise and dust. Lower brake temperatures enhance braking performance and longevity.
- Drilled & Slotted rotors look great behind custom (or factory) wheels
- Each Powerstop kit includes necessary brake sensors and hardware where needed – up to a $100 value you’ll only find here! (see item details for specifics)
- Powerstop brake kits ensure that the correct pad is matched to the correct rotor for faster stops
- Powerstop Evolution ceramic brake pads provide a higher coefficient of friction than most OEM or aftermarket pads
- Powerstop Evolution ceramic brake pads enhance stopping power without generating noise and excessive brake dust
- Powerstop Brake Kits are more economical than purchasing stock brakes from the dealer
- Drilled & Slotted rotors provide temperature reduction via drilled holes and gas/dust removal via slots - the end result is more braking performance
- Series: Powerstop Evolution (Z16)
- Location: Front
- Quantity Sold: 2-wheel set
- Bolt Pattern: 4 x 4.5 in.
- Recommended Use: Street performance
- Disc Design: Cross-drilled and slotted
- Pad Material: Ceramic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Disc Construction: Vented
- Disc Diameter: 10.08 inches
- Disc Finish: Silver Zinc Plated
- Disc Hat Finish: Silver Zinc Plated
- Disc Material: Cast iron
- Notes: Includes hardware
- Warranty: 3-year / 36,000 Mile Powerstop Limited Warranty
- Fit note: FWD, Made On or Before 12-31-94, Non-ABS, Made On or Before 4-30-92, Non-ABS
- 2000-2001: GS; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2000-2001: RS; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1996-2001: Spyder GS; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1996-1999: Spyder GST; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1995-1999: GS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1995-1999: GST; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1995-1999: GSX; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1995-1999: RS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1996-1997: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1990-1994: GS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "Turbocharged"
- 1990-1994: GST; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "Turbocharged"
- 1993-1993: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1993-1993: GS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1993-1993: GS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 1990-1992: GSX; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "Turbocharged"
Amazing quality by Mike, October 27, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Bought the Powerstop Brake Disc and Pad Kit. Good deal. Installed it with a few simple tools. Watch youtube videos if you need to before you start. Have a big C clam or a caliper piston tool to return the piston back so you can install your new breaks. Results. I bed in the breaks and now when i hit the breaks all i smell is rubber burning. Before my car wouldnt even start. Shorter stopping distance as well. Overall Get these breaks.