Earn 93 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: ARBM960910
- Mfr #: ARBM960910
2007-2010 Mitsubishi Outlander Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Driver Side, Before Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 18.5 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 18.5 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: Driver Side, Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 18.5 in.
- 2010-2010: GT; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 6B31, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 2007-2010: LS; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 6B31, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 2007-2010: XLS; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 6B31, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 2007-2007: ES; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 6B31, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"