Earn 340 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P40701113
- Mfr #: 70-1113
1981-1986 Nissan 720 Headers - Pacesetter - Black, Mild steel, 4-2-1, For off road/track use, Minor modifications required
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Material: Mild steel
- Design: 4-2-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: For off road/track use
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Slip fit
- Collector Diameter: 2 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: Yes
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gasket(s)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
- 1986-1986: Base; All Engines;
- 1986-1986: Deluxe; All Engines;
- 1986-1986: Sport Truck; All Engines;
- 1985-1985: Sport Truck; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, CARB, Z24, Naturally Aspirated, VIN N"
- 1983-1985: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, CARB, Z20, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 1983-1985: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, CARB, Z24, Naturally Aspirated, VIN N"
- 1983-1985: Deluxe; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, CARB, Z24, Naturally Aspirated, VIN N"
- 1981-1983: Base; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, CARB, Z22, Naturally Aspirated, VIN M"
- 1981-1983: Deluxe; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, CARB, Z22, Naturally Aspirated, VIN M"
very nice header by 68 Imperial, March 16, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
i am very happy with the header, to me it was well worth it, my truck had the original cast iron manifold that was on my truck when it was new and the header fitts better, it added performance, sounds better and the engine compartment looks alot better, the header gets rid of a lot of emmisions garbage that hardly worked when it was new. i am NOT happy with the painted finnish, i let it idle for almost an hour then let it totaly cool of to cure the paint but the first time i drove the 10minutes to town pretty much all the paint peeld off, the insructions say you should paint it with a high temp header paint before you put it on the truck but the paint that you spray on is only sticking to the paint they sprayed on not the actual header so when thier paint peels of your paint comes with it so now i have to take it back off, sand it down and repaint it again, dont forget new $10 gaskets and another can of $12.00 header paint. and you have to go to a specialty bolt company to get the plugs to block off the EGR and O2 sensor because no auto parts place or hardware store anywhere has a 28mm metric fine thread bolt or plug for the EGR, mine cost $19, and then the $6 18mm plug for the O2. still, its well worth it and i would do it again anytime