Earn 224 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P2691
- Mfr #: P2691
2005-2007 Nissan Armada Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 23.5 x 26.69 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.44 in. inlet size, 1.44 in. outlet size, 3.06 x 27.38 in. top header, 3.06 x 27.38 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 15.75 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 23.5 x 26.69 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.44 in.
- Notes: 3.06 x 27.38 in. top header; 3.06 x 27.38 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.44 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 21460ZQ00A
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2005-2007: LE; 8 Cyl 5.6L;
- 2005-2007: SE; 8 Cyl 5.6L;
- 2005-2006: SE Off-Road; 8 Cyl 5.6L;
Performed as Expected by , July 19, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Overall, I'm satisfied - far cheaper than OEM, no real issues with installation, and it seems to be performing very well after about 4 weeks in the vehicle. Part arrived quickly and was as prmoosed.