CENTERFORCE DUAL FRICTION CLUTCH PRESSURE PLATE AND DISC -- 90 percent power holding increase, 24 spline x 1 in. input shaft, 9.437 in. disc diameter, organic or carbon composite disc material, sprung hub disc style, diaphragm pressure plate style; With counterweight assist; Does not includes throwout bearing, alignment tool, pilot bushing, flywheel and mounting hardware; Features patented processes to provide a performance clutch that offers exceptional street characteristics, while offering outstanding holding-capacity and durability; The dual-friction disc has a full facing on the pressure plate side for drivability and longevity, while carbon composite puc style segmented facing is used on the flywheel side for a positive engagement and increased holding-capacity; Ultimate in street/strip holding power and performance without sacrificing pedal effort and driver control.
- Series: Centerforce Dual Friction
- Material: Organic/carbon composite disc
- Type: Sprung hub
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Kit
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Disc Diameter: 9.437 in.
- Includes: Counterweight assist
- Input Shaft Size: 1 in.
- Power Holding Increase: 90%
- Warranty: 90-day Centerforce limited warranty
This product fits the following Nissan Frontier submodels
- 1999-1999: SE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1999-1999: XE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1998-1998: All Submodels; All Engines;