DAYCO SERPENTINE BELT -- 6-rib, 0.17 in. thick, 0.82 in. top width, 42 in. effective length, W rib profile, standard rib type, rubber backside material, EPDM, Aramid reinforced compound; Multiple-rib design provides better belt-to-pulley contact for less slippage extending its service than conventional V-belts; Eliminates the need for matching and allows controlled slippage in shock overload situations; Transverse groove design runs cooler up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit and dramatically reduces rib cracking for longer belt life of at least 40 percent; The groove design provides flexual stress relief for increased flexibility in both normal and backside bending; Also renders the belt less susceptible to environmental factors such as dust and splash-induced slip; Superior manufacturing technology uses a rubber backing that maximizes load-carrying capability and minimizes the noise that is often associated with competition's belts; Torque-carrying capacity meets or even exceeds conventional multi-rib belts; Features a cord saturated with a specially formulated treatment that insures length and tension stability.
- Type: Serpentine belt
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Effective Length: 42 in.
- Rib Count: 6
- Top Width: 0.82 in.
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Fit note: Car, Alternator, Compressor And Idler, Car, Compressor, Alternator And Idler
This product fits the following Nissan Maxima submodels
- 2004-2006: SE; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, VQ35DE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2004-2006: SL; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, VQ35DE, Naturally Aspirated"