2001-2002 Nissan Quest Turn Signal Light - Replacement - Passenger Side, Amber & Clear Lens, Plastic lens, DOT, SAE compliant, Direct Fit, Without bulb(s)
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be safe and replace your worn out or broken lights with these Replacement Turn Signal Lights! These DOT and SAE Approved turn signal lights are made from high grade OE Comparable materials to withstand rough road wear and the test of time.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE comparable auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Passenger Side
- Material: Plastic lens
- Color/Finish: Amber & Clear Lens
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bulb Included: Without bulb(s)
- Wiring Harness Included: Without wiring harness
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Certification: DOT, SAE compliant
- Replaces OE Number: B61102Z400
- Replaces Partslink Number: NI2521133
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2001-2002: GLE; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
- 2001-2002: GXE; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
- 2001-2002: SE; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
Villager Turn Lamp by VanGogh, May 7, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This part did not install well. The space between the tabs which are designed to secure the light into the fender were too close together. In trying to install one of them broke off. I replaced the opposite light a year ago and that one slipped right in. The OEM also has a vent tube which was not present on this replacement.