1983-1990 Nissan Sentra Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 23.25 x 13.69 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.38 in. inlet size, 1.38 in. outlet size, 1.88 x 14 in. top header, 1.88 x 14 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features copper core that boosts coolant flow and brass tank for long-term durability. Built with 5.31 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Brass
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 23.25 x 13.69 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Copper
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.38 in.
- Notes: 1.88 x 14 in. top header; 1.88 x 14 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.38 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 2146083A00
- Replaces Partslink Number: NI3010161
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Brass
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1990-1990: 4x4; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1984-1990: SE; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1983-1990: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1983-1990: XE; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1987-1989: E; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1987-1988: GXE; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1983-1986: DX; 4 Cyl 1.6L;