Earn 53 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: BS11027
- Mfr #: 11027
1982-1993 Oldsmobile 98 Oxygen Sensor - Bosch - Before Catalytic Converter, 1-wire, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Bosch Regular Class Oxygen Sensor provides submersible patented connection system that protects against contamination, withstands the effects of extreme temperatures, and engine vibration. Made to improve engine performance, prevents premature failure for catalytic converter, and reduces harmful emissions.
- 5.1 in. wire length
- 0-1 V
- Thread-in mounting style
- Includes wiring harness
- Manufactured with a two-foot length sensor wire
- Uses a submersible patented connection system that protects against contamination and withstands the effects of extreme temperatures and engine vibration
- Posi-lock connectors that can be unscrewed and reconnected in case of a wiring mistake
Wire splicing required.
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 1-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Non-heated
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- 1993-1993: Regency Elite; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "VIN 1"
- 1993-1993: Regency; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "VIN 1"
- 1993-1993: Touring; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "VIN 1"
- 1991-1992: Regency Elite; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1991-1992: Touring; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1985-1992: Regency; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1987-1990: Regency Touring; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1985-1990: Regency Brougham; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1987-1987: Regency Grande; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1985-1985: Regency; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1982-1984: Regency Brougham; 8 Cyl 5.0L;
- 1982-1984: Regency; 8 Cyl 5.0L;
- 1982-1983: Regency Brougham; 6 Cyl 4.1L;
- 1982-1983: Regency; 6 Cyl 4.1L;
A good replacement part by Dual-500, May 17, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This is a universal fit type part, which means it has a splice connector in a short 3" pigtail. This makes it easier to install in my situation.