PACESETTER HEADERS, SILVER ARMOR-COATED -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; Shorty Headers, 1.5 in. Primary Tubing Diameter, 16-Gauge Primary Tube Wall Thickness, 3 in. Stock Flange Collector, These Easy-To-Clean Headers Feature Mandrel-Bent Mild Steel Primary Tubing That Is Armor-Coated To Provide A Polished 2000-Degree Fahrenheit High-Temperature Metallic Ceramic Finish, This Special Armor-Coating Reduces Underhood Temperature And Resists Rust And Corrosion, Unlike The Ordinary Paint, Chrome, Or Dull Finish Coating, Armor-Coating Will Not Discolor Providing A Long-Lasting Great-Look, Hook-Ups For Smog And Engine Management Sensors, Comes With Header Extension To Connect To Stock System, Fabrication May Be Required, Pre-Catalyst Vehicles Must Use Original Emission Control Devices, It Is The Responsibility Of The Customer To Reinstall These Devices On The Vehicle, Comes With Gasket, Reducers, And 0.375 in. Standard Head Flange, With Pacesetter's 3-Year Warranty
- Material: Mild steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Metallic ceramic coated
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 3 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: Yes
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gasket(s)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Oldsmobile Alero submodels
- 2004-2004: GLS; All Engines;
- 2002-2004: GL; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, L61, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 2002-2004: GX; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, L61, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 2002-2003: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, L61, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"