Earn 237 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: REPC314544
- Mfr #: REPC314544
2002-2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette Fuel Pump - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Replacement OE Comparable Fuel Pump Module Assembly - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE comparable auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Pressure Sensor Included: Yes
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Replaces OE Number: 25329440
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Van
- 2002-2004: GL; 6 Cyl 3.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN E"
- 2002-2004: GLS; 6 Cyl 3.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN E"
- 2002-2004: Premiere; 6 Cyl 3.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN E"
Good quality, great price. by Bov, February 6, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I purchased this part online and installed for a friend, mainly based on price. This fuel pump was fully functionally upon installation. The only con I could see is that you have to replace the fuel pump electrical connector with the replacement connector supplied with the fuel pump, as the factory wiring harness plug did not plug directly into the new fuel pump assembly (I'm guessing this is to address safety issues). This did not add much time to the installation of the pump.