1998-2000 Plymouth Breeze Fuel Pump - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Replacement OE Comparable Fuel Pump Module Assembly - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE comparable auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Flow Rate: 35 to 45 gallons/hour
- Mechanism: Gerotor
- Notes: 12 volts
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Car
- 1999-2000: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1998-2000: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, EDZ, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 1999-1999: Expresso; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1998-1999: Expresso; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, EDZ, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 1998-1998: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, ECB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1998-1998: Expresso; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, ECB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
by desert, April 19, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
We ordered this fuel pump and it took one week to receive, our mechanic installed that one and it turned out being faulty. thus we had to re-order, again it took a week to receive, our mechanic installed that one and it seems to be working ok. But we had to pay the mechanic twice thus there weren't any savings buying from you instead of using the mechanics parts. which actually was the main reason why I ordered that fuel pump from you.The only nice thing I can say is that your customer service personnel has great phone manners and are very accommodating would I buy anything from you again? I don't know. Perhaps I would.