Earn 151 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: TS71642
- Mfr #: 71642
1993-1994 Plymouth Colt Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Monroe - Monroe OESpectrum, Rear, Black, Twin-tube, Strut assembly, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
MONROE OESPECTRUM SHOCK ABSORBERS
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Absorbers are engineered using Tenneco Exclusive Twin Technology Active Control System. Specialized for foreign nameplate, these twin-tube dampeners have advanced internal damping control design with Impact Control Valve (ICV) that provide exceptional handling in any driving condition, and a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston that isolate impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Monroe Strut-Mate Boot Kit with jounce bumper sold separately.
- Series: Monroe OESpectrum
- Location: Rear
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collapsed Length: 13.88 in.
- Extended Length: 21.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: MB809270, MB809272
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
- 1993-1994: Base; All Engines;
- 1993-1994: GL; All Engines;
Correct purchase by fixit, September 6, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
with more knowledge i would have purchased springs with the struts( complete unit ) even if not needed because additional cost to compress old springs to new struts. however i was given what i asked for and it was a correct purchase and the job was done without a problem.