GMB OE REPLACEMENT WATER PUMP, NEW, ALUMINUM, NATURAL FINISH -- Standard volume pump flow, mechanical type, standard pump rotation; Includes 1 paper gasket; Features a high flow design that provides long lasting and efficient cooling; Designed for OE fit and performance; Factory lubricated for long life; The precision ground shaft and hub accept OE fan clutches perfectly; Its OE quality forged housing is specially formed to ensure maximum coolant flow; Precision built and balanced with its pressed on impeller that increases water flow; The unique no-sealant required gasket makes installation fast, easy and leak-free; Its unitized seal protects bearings that provides long life and leak free performance; Features factory sealed precision ground one piece bearing; Engineered, designed, and built using the strictest design and manufacturing guidelines; With the finest quality assured through ISO 9002 programs; Easy installation; Fits models with factory air pump; With lifetime GMB limited warranty.
- Type: Mechanical
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Includes: 1 paper gasket
- Warranty: Lifetime GMB limited warranty
This product fits the following Plymouth Fury I submodels
- 1974-1974: Base; 8 Cyl 5.9L; "GAS, Naturally Aspirated, VIN J"
- 1971-1974: Base; 8 Cyl 5.9L; "GAS, Naturally Aspirated, VIN K"
- 1970-1973: Base; 8 Cyl 5.2L; "GAS, Naturally Aspirated, VIN G"