Earn 3607 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 5-6 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: MEIC4400C
- Mfr #: C4400C
1972-1975 Plymouth Gran Fury Engine Long Block - Marshall Engines - V8, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Marshall Engines Remanufactured Premium Long Block Engines are built to the superior quality standards, assembled with precision and impeccable quality control, superior to rebuilt engines, and are shipped with the best warranty in the replacement engine industry. Completely remanufactured engine with all new wear parts, tight tolerances, and run-tested reliability.
- Steel crankshaft
- 100 percent mag inspected and pressure tested, vacuum tested for perfect seal, decks milled and surface checked
- Supplied with adjusted valve train components, gasket set, and new oil pump
- Bake cleaned and shot blasted cylinder heads
- Checked bend and journal polished to achieves perfect seal
- Installed camshafts, valves and springs, and 3-angled cut on valve seats
- Micro-polished design exceeding the original finish ensuring proper bearing lubrication and a final wash to ensure that crank is clean
- Type: V8
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 5-6 business days
- Engine Displacement: 7.2
- Includes: Cylinder heads
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Warranty: 3-year or 100,000-mile Marshall Engines limited warranty
- 1975-1975: Brougham; 8 Cyl 7.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN T"
- 1975-1975: Custom; 8 Cyl 7.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN T"
- 1975-1975: Custom; 8 Cyl 7.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN U"
- 1975-1975: Sport; 8 Cyl 7.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN T"
- 1975-1975: Sport; 8 Cyl 7.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN U"
- 1972-1975: Base; 8 Cyl 7.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN U"
- 1972-1974: Base; 8 Cyl 7.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated, VIN T"
440 Engine by pinkchallenger, September 18, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
We decided to buy a motor already built as machine work has become outrageous. I am very please at the quality of the build in this 440. I would definitely buy from them again.