Earn 328 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
3 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P40701225
- Mfr #: 70-1225
1990-1994 Plymouth Laser Headers - Pacesetter - Black, Mild steel, 4-1, 50-state legal, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Material: Mild steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: 50-state legal
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 2.25 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: No
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gasket(s)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.63 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: AWD, USA Built Vehicle, 4AG63, FWD, USA Built Vehicle, 4AG63
- 1993-1994: RS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Turbocharged, VIN F"
- 1990-1992: RS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Turbocharged, VIN U"
by red, November 2, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
As soon as you start your car with them on the paint starts to burn off and will actually come off in big chunks and go every where and the gasgets that came with it were junk. the one that goes into the turbo didn't even last 2 days before a corner of it blew out.