Earn 482 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Set of 4
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: E2741528
- Mfr #: 4.1528
1995-1999 Plymouth Neon Lowering Springs - Eibach - Eibach Sportline Kit, Front And Rear, Powdercoated red, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Get the impressive benefits of Eibach's dramatically lowered performance springs - Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs. These springs go lower than the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs without compromising the comfort Eibach performance springs are known for. Bringing down a vehicle's centre of gravity cuts down squat during acceleration, lessens body roll when cornering, and diminishes nose dive under braking.
Lower your ride with Eibach Sportline springs and experience the perfect balance between great looks and great handling.
- Progressive spring design excellently balances extreme lowering, high performance, and comfort
- Ideal for high performance wheel and tires
- Provide race-car like handling
- Stop faster than the ordinary
- Promote fuel efficiency
- Series: Eibach Sportline Kit
- Location: Front And Rear
- Color/Finish: Powdercoated red
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Set of 4
- Front Drop Amount: 1.6 in.
- Rear Drop Amount: 1.6 in.
- Front Spring Design: Progressive
- Rear Spring Design: Progressive
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Notes: Extreme drop-lowers your car 1.75 in. to 2.25 in.
- Warranty: Million-mile Eibach limited warranty
- 1995-1999: All Submodels; All Engines;
Really sticks to the road! by Speedby Ty, March 16, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
My springs are worth it because I get an awesome lowered look, my car doesn't bottom out anymore, and I can out drive my friends on the turns.