1958 Plymouth Plaza Spark Plug - Champion - Champion Traditional, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Champion Traditional Spark Plugs have original equipment on a wide variety of engines for many years. Features nickel alloy centers and ground electrodes with reasonably good wear characteristics.
- 14 mm thread diameter
- Projected core nose
- Made of corrosion resistant zinc plated shell with copper plus core design
- Most durable high voltage semiconductor
- Series: Champion Traditional
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Electrode Tip Material: Copper
- Reach: 14 mm
- Thread Size: 9.5 mm
- Warranty: 1-year Champion limited warranty
- 1958-1958: Base; 8 Cyl 5.1L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1958-1958: Base; 8 Cyl 5.2L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1958-1958: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"