1996-2000 Plymouth Voyager Wheel Hub - Replacement - Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT WHEEL BEARING AND HUB ASSEMBLY
Secure a smooth and safe ride today! Replace your worn or warped wheel bearing and hub assembly with this premium quality and durable products that we offer. Designed to match OE specifications required for a wide range of applications.Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products. It also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts.
- Location: Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.5 in.
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Bearing Type: Ball bearing
- Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.83 in.
- Driven: No
- Flange Diameter: 5.51 in.
- Flange Offset: 1.89 in.
- Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.39 in.
- Includes: ABS tone ring and lug bolts
- Notes: 47-teeth tone ring; 3.07 in. ABS tone ring diameter
- Stud Size: M12 x 1.5 in.
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.81 in.
- Fit note: With Rear Drum Brake, FWD, 15 in., 16 in., and 17 in. Wheels
- 1997-2000: Base; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
- 1996-2000: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1996-2000: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1996-2000: SE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1996-2000: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1996-2000: SE; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
- 1999-1999: Expresso; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1999-1999: SE; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1998-1999: Base; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
- 1998-1999: Expresso; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1998-1999: Expresso; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1998-1999: Expresso; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
- 1997-1997: LE; 6 Cyl 3.8L;
Great fit and price by DIYer, February 27, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This part looks and fit just like the original hubs. The installation is straight forward. The only dificulty I had was with the removal of the old worn out hubs. Definitely need a slide puller for the job. Was able to borrow one from a friend. Once I had the right tools, the job only took about 2 hours.