2001-2003 Pontiac Aztek Spark Plug - Denso - Denso Standard, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Denso's Regular Class Traditional Spark Plugs guarantee the quality of the product they produce because every component that leaves their factories has been designed with precision, manufactured to the strictest OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests.
- 14 mm thread size
- 18 mm reach
- 0.63 in. hex size
- 0.06 in. gap size
- Tapered seat style
- Resistor plug type
- U-groove ground electrodes
- Removable terminal
- Projected tip
- Heat range 16
- Designed with heavy duty insulator that provides unparalleled dielectric strength and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures
- Copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal
- Platinum center electrode utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for maximum firing performance and minimum voltage requirements
- Platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion extending service intervals to 60,000 miles
- Series: Denso Standard
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Gap Size: 0.06 in.
- Reach: 18 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 12-month Denso limited warranty
- 2001-2003: Base; 6 Cyl 3.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN E"
- 2001-2001: GT; 6 Cyl 3.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN E"