Earn 192 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P2728
- Mfr #: P2728
2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 30.44 x 14.56 x 0.75 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.31 in. outlet size, 2.44 x 15.38 in. top header, 2.44 x 15.17 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 10.81 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 30.44 x 14.56 x 0.75 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 2.44 x 15.38 in. top header; 2.44 x 15.17 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 15791269
- Replaces Partslink Number: GM3010213
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2004-2005: Rally; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
- 2001-2005: Base; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
- 2001-2001: GT; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
good value, fit just right by , December 13, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I tried other radiators and they did not fit, it was from napa, i was surprised. The first one i ordered from you was the right one, and this was for a 2006 minivan, looked just like the one that was in it.