2003-2005 Pontiac Aztek Wheel Hub - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT WHEEL BEARING AND HUB ASSEMBLY
Secure a smooth and safe ride today! Replace your worn or warped wheel bearing and hub assembly with this premium quality and durable products that we offer. Designed to match OE specifications required for a wide range of applications.Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products. It also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts.
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.53 in.
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Bearing Type: Ball bearing
- Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.78 in.
- Driven: Yes
- Flange Inside Diameter: 5.73 in.
- Flange Offset: 1.66 in.
- Flange Style: 3-bolt modified triangular flange
- Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.6 in.
- Includes: Lug bolts
- Spline Count: 33
- Stud Size: M12 x 1.5 in.
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.76 in.
- Fit note: Non-ABS, AWD, Non-ABS, FWD
- 2004-2005: Rally; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
- 2003-2005: Base; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
by , November 3, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS SITE. FOR ME A WOMAN...I VE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF FOR PARTS PRICING MECHANICAL WORK TO MY AUTO. THIS IS AN HONEST SITE WITH PRICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN MY CITY ANYWHERE - AND TO HAVE THE PARTS INSTALLED ON A FEDERAL INSTALLATION (WHERE THERE IS AN AUTOMOBILE SHOP) IS A PLUS!TREAD QUARTERS WANTED $684.00 FOR THE WHEEL HUB + INSTALLATION - I HAD THEM INSTALLED I + COST OF PART AT $300!!! SAVING ME $384!