2005-2007 Pontiac G6 Wheel Hub - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT WHEEL BEARING AND HUB ASSEMBLY
Secure a smooth and safe ride today! Replace your worn or warped wheel bearing and hub assembly with this premium quality and durable products that we offer. Designed to match OE specifications required for a wide range of applications.Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products. It also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts.
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.33 in.
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Bearing Type: Ball bearing
- Bolt Size: M12 x 1.75 in.
- Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.58 in.
- Driven: Yes
- Flange Diameter: 5.39 in.
- Flange Offset: 1.54 in.
- Flange Style: 3-bolt triangular flange
- Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.54 in.
- Includes: Lug bolts
- Spline Count: 30
- Stud Size: M12 x 1.5 in.
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.56 in.
- Fit note: Non-ABS, FWD
- 2006-2007: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2005-2007: Base; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
Good Direct Replacement by Wisconsin Guy, September 26, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I ordered this product as a replacement for my girlfriend's car, Pontiac G6. Delivery was good and on time. Product arrived safely. This was the first time that I have replaced a hub bearing on a car. Anyway I ordered two (one for each side) otherwise I hear that the other side will go out shortly after. So I saved some money for buying two, it was like only $10 but it all adds up. The quality from my point of view was just a direct replacement and nothing special, but it serves my purpose.