1982-1983 Pontiac J2000 Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Monroe - Rear, Black, Twin-tube, Shock absorber, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
MONROE SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUT ASSEMBLIES
Home for quality shocks and struts, Monroe renders OE-like quality shocks and struts that are highly compatible to your car applications. Built and developed using advanced technological feats, these OE specified dampers are perfect for various road conditions while maintaining absolute control or excellent handlings (due to the Twin technology system). Moreover, the Acceleration-sensitive damping (ASD) system assures road-impact sensors that dampen the severity if necessary within a span of 12 milliseconds.
- Painted black
- Location: Rear
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Shock absorber
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: Towing/heavy duty
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
- 1983-1983: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "FI"
- 1983-1983: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "FI"
- 1983-1983: LE; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "FI"
- 1983-1983: LE; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "FI"
- 1983-1983: SE; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "FI"
- 1983-1983: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "FI"
- 1982-1982: All Submodels; All Engines;