1984-1986 Porsche 911 Fuel Pump - Replacement - Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
OE Replacement Fuel Pump - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE replacement auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: No
- Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: Fuel pump motor
- Replaces OE Number: 94460810204, 94460810200
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Coupe
- 1986-1986: Carrera; 6 Cyl 3.2L;
- 1984-1985: Base; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "VIN A"
- 1984-1985: Base; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "VIN B"
- 1984-1985: Carrera; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "VIN A"
- 1984-1985: Carrera; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "VIN B"
not a good pump by Handyman1963, September 24, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I purchased one of these in April 2013. Installed it in May 2013 started the car a few times and ran it for about a total of 30 minutes or so.... then the pump died. Called APW to obtain a replacement and to thier credit they promptly sent me a new replacement pump. I recieved the pump on Sept 14 installed it on Sept 15 and it was dead on Sept 21st. Again I called APW and was informed that they would issue me a refund. While the part was a serious letdown the service of the warranty department was great. In short: this part is a waste of time and money.