AC DELCO TIMING BELT -- 23/32 in. x 45-3/8 in., 121 teeth; Made of heat and oil-resistant polymers that contribute to the long life of the belts; Its tooth compounds are specifically formulated to prevent tooth deformation under load; Features special molding with synthetic rubber that assures load is evenly distributed among the belt teeth engaged with the timing gears; Uses dimensional stable cords for strength and precision that resist shrinking and stretching; Designed specifically for automotive timing drives; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement timing belt; With lifetime AC Delco warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 45.38 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 121
- Warranty: Lifetime AC Delco limited warranty
- Width: 0.72 in.
- Fit note: Car, Interference Engine Application
This product fits the following Porsche 924 submodels
- 1981-1982: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN A"
- 1981-1982: Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Turbocharged, VIN A"
- 1980-1980: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1980-1980: Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Turbocharged"
- 1977-1979: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 2"