MONROE SENSA-TRAC CARTRIDGE, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 22.13 in. extended length, 14.25 in. collapsed length; This twin-tube gas-charged strut insert combines position sensitive damping with the Monroe Safe Tech system to enhance control and ride safety without compromising ride comfort; Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube provide a smooth and comfortable ride by allowing fluid to flow through and around the piston, whereas a Fluon-banded piston and application-engineered rod displaced valving provide extra vehicle control once the piston travels beyond the grooves; Other features include all weather fluid for reduced friction and smooth rod reaction, a hardened and chrome-plated piston rod, as well as a unique rod guide and single lip seal for longer service life and consistent performance..
- Series: Monroe Sensa-trac
- Location: Front
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Adjustable: No
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collapsed Length: 14.25 in.
- Extended Length: 22.13 in.
- Notes: 13.75 in. body length; 7.88 in. damper travel; Twin-tube; Includes necessary installation hardware
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
This product fits the following Porsche 944 submodels
- 1983-1988: All Submodels; All Engines;