Earn 171 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: BS69424
- Mfr #: 69424
1999 Saab 9-3 Fuel Pump - Bosch - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: No
- Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Warranty: 12-month or 12,000-mile Bosch limited warranty
- Fit note: Convertible
- 1999-1999: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN N"
- 1999-1999: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN P"
- 1999-1999: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN N"
- 1999-1999: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN P"
Alternative to buying whole sending unit! by Sven, January 27, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Replacing only the pump isnt real technical but one needs to go slow so as not to break the gas gauge sending unit and there is talk of replacing an intake fuel filter which isnt included with the new fuel pump. So dont to the repair when youre tired and put silicone grease on the plastic retaining ring that holds the sending unit onto the gas tank that makes it easier during re-assembly. Not a hard job to install a new fuel pump into the fuel pump sub-assembly just dont take it too lightly as some things can go wrong if youre not careful.