Earn 153 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: ARBS960904
- Mfr #: ARBS960904
1999 Saab 9-3 Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 43.3 in.
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 43.3 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, includes connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Planar
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 43.3 in.
- Fit note: To Chassis # 020000
- 1999-1999: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, B204L, Turbocharged, VIN N"
- 1999-1999: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, B204R, Turbocharged, VIN P"
- 1999-1999: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, B204L, Turbocharged, VIN N"
- 1999-1999: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, B204R, Turbocharged, VIN P"
- 1999-1999: Viggen; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, FI, B235R, Turbocharged, VIN G"