Earn 343 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: P2810
- Mfr #: P2810
2003-2005 Saab 9-3 Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 25.47 x 15.98 x 1.02 in. core size, 1.34 in. inlet size, 1.34 in. outlet size. With top right inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 25.47 x 15.98 x 1.02 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.34 in.
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.34 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 24418342
- Replaces Partslink Number: SB3010118
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Without TOC
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2004-2005: Aero; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2003-2005: Arc; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2003-2005: Linear; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2003-2003: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2003-2003: Vector; 4 Cyl 2.0L;