AC DELCO TIMING BELT -- 1-3/16 in. x 70-7/8 in., 225 teeth; Made of heat and oil-resistant polymers that contribute to the long life of the belts; Its tooth compounds are specifically formulated to prevent tooth deformation under load; Features special molding with synthetic rubber that assures load is evenly distributed among the belt teeth engaged with the timing gears; Uses dimensional stable cords for strength and precision that resist shrinking and stretching; Designed specifically for automotive timing drives; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement timing belt; With lifetime AC Delco warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 70.88 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 225
- Warranty: Lifetime AC Delco limited warranty
- Width: 1.19 in.
- Fit note: Car, Interference Engine Application
This product fits the following Saab 9-5 submodels
- 2002-2003: Arc; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged, VIN Z"
- 2000-2001: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged, VIN Z"
- 1999-1999: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged"
- 1999-1999: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged"