DAYCO TIMING BELT -- 70.87 in. effective length, 1.17 in. top width, 225 teeth; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 70.87 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 225
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Width: 1.17 in.
- Fit note: Car, Manufactured From Chassis No. 23028451, Manufactured To Chassis No. 23018490, Car
This product fits the following Saab 9-5 submodels
- 2002-2003: Arc; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged, VIN Z"
- 2000-2001: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged, VIN Z"
- 1999-1999: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged"
- 1999-1999: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, B308E, Turbocharged"