Earn 235 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-3 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P2458
- Mfr #: P2458
2005-2007 Saab 9-7x Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 17.94 x 27.06 x 1 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.56 in. outlet size, 2.25 x 27.38 in. top header, 2.25 x 27.17 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 11.5 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-3 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 17.94 x 27.06 x 1 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 2.25 x 27.38 in. top header; 2.25 x 27.17 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.56 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 15196385
- Replaces Partslink Number: GM3010420
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2006-2007: 4.2i; 6 Cyl 4.2L;
- 2005-2005: Linear; 6 Cyl 4.2L;
by jeff, December 12, 2007
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
overaall good. I ordered at thanksgiving so it took 11 ddays to get the radiator.