Earn 265 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: REPS330112
- Mfr #: REPS330112
1994-1998 Saab 900 Alternator - Replacement - Direct fit, 90, 6, Clockwise, Internal, Clockwise
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Fitment Info
This brand new Replacement OE Comparable Alternator is constructed from top quality components and designed to withstand extreme heat and high electrical demands. Best of all, no core charges - eliminates the hassle of returning your old part for core refund!Specifications:
- 90 amps
- Internal fan
- Serpentine pulley
- Internally regulated
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE comparable auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Factory finish
- Amperage Output: 90
- Number of Grooves: 6
- Pulley Type: Serpentine
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Includes: Pulley
- Regulator Style: Internal
- Rotation: Clockwise
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1998-1998: S Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1995-1998: SE Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1994-1998: S; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 1994-1997: SE; 6 Cyl 2.5L;
- 1994-1994: SE Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B202R"
- 1994-1994: SE Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B204L"
- 1994-1994: Turbo Commemorative Edition; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B202R"
- 1994-1994: Turbo Commemorative Edition; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B204L"
- 1994-1994: Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B202R"
- 1994-1994: Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B204L"
by Preacher Brad, May 20, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
My mechanic was shocked at how fast we got the part that there was no core charge and thatit wasnt a piece of junk.