Earn 45 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: J960901
- Mfr #: J960901
1984-1994 Saab 900 Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Catalytic Converter, 1-wire, Direct fit, 19.7 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Conical design
- 19.7 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 1-wire
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Non-heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Includes: Installation instructions
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 19.7 in.
- 1994-1994: S; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 1985-1985: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B201I"
- 1985-1985: S; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B201I"
- 1985-1985: Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "B201I"
- 1984-1984: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN J"
- 1984-1984: S; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN J"
- 1984-1984: Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN J"
by slick, September 12, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
they are soooo much cheaper than retail... and they ship very fast. they were even cheaper than similar wholesale companies on ebay. i will use them again if parts are needed.