PACESETTER HEADER, STEEL, BLACK, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; 1.75 in. tube diameter, 16-gauge tube wall thickness, 3 in. flange collector, 0.38 in. standard head flange; Gasket, reducer, and header extension included to connect to stock system; 4-1 design; Round head port; Easy-to-clean; Features mandrel-bent mild steel primary tubing that is black-painted to reduce under hood temperature and to resist rust and corrosion; Significantly boosts performance and increase engine efficiency; Hook-ups for smog and engine management sensors; Pre-catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices; It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Material: Steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: 50-state legal
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Set of 2
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Saturn Ion submodels
- 2007-2007: Red Line; All Engines;
- 2004-2006: Red Line; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Supercharged, VIN P"