Earn 251 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- 2-wheel set
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(2 customer reviews)
- Part #: E35DP41661R
- Mfr #: DP41661R
2006-2011 Subaru Legacy Brake Pad Set - EBC - EBC Yellowstuff 4000, Front, Organic, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be it for muscle cars used for racing or for trucks that tow trailers, EBC Yellowstuff 4000 R Series Brake Pads offer absolutely reliable braking power right from the cold up to intensely high temperatures. They are highly resistant to brake fade under load, totally resistant to rotor vibration, and feature EBC's Brake-In coating for high initial brake effect. These pads may not have a low dust rating, but if you're looking for pads that stick like glue, you cannot go wrong with EBC Yellowstuff 4000 R Series Brake Pads.
- Intense resistance to fade under load
- Utterly resists brake disc vibration
- Exhibits a dust rating similar to OEM parts
- Shimmed to reduce noise
- Slotted to avoid heat cracks
- Chamfered to minimize low speed noise
- Coated with Brake-In compound for faster break-in and greater initial braking effect
Install these brake pads with the help of EBC's Instructional Video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately).
- Series: EBC Yellowstuff 4000
- Location: Front
- Material: Organic
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: 2-wheel set
- Recommended Use: Track/racing
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Asbestos Free: Yes
- Does Not Include: Brake sensor
- Includes: Shims
- Warranty: 3-month or 5,000-mile EBC warranty excluding wear and tear or race use
- Fit note: Sedan, AWD, Wagon, AWD
- 2010-2011: 2.5i Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 2010-2011: 2.5i Premium; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 2006-2011: 2.5i; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 2009-2009: 3.0 R; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2007-2009: 2.5i Special Edition; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 2005-2005: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 2005-2005: i; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Naturally Aspirated"
Yellowstuff is amazing by Joe French, April 10, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
These pads grip like glue and never fade, I bedded them in carefully and after 500 miles they just get better. The more punishment you give them the better they get. Great feel from cold also which is nice for a race pad. Thanks EBC
Looking for high quality by dirt, October 20, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Was looking for high quality with limited rotor wear. I will know more when they need to be replaced (number of miles between replacement) along with stopping ability.